Good afternoon all,
Given the current weather, our love of fine Cigars and all great Scotch I am postponing Twhiskey this evening and will reschedule it.
As much as I’d like to do this tonight, I’d hate to have 10 people on a deck smoking great cigars, sampling great scotch and then the rain come and ruin it. Also taking into consideration @BruceFraser’s exceptional hospitality for Twhiskey 2.0, I wouldn’t want 10 people with lit cigars scrambling to put them out and get out of the rain. The end result will be 10 cigar infused individuals dragging that into someones house.
I thank you for your understanding and I will get an email out to everyone with suggested dates to reschedule. If you have any questions do let me know.??
Big Thanks goes out to Peter at www.qmeats.ca for setting up what would have been a great time before Twhiskey. We will get out for some BBQ when the gathering is rescheduled.
Any questions, let me know.??